The holidays are coming! The holidays are coming!
If you're anything like me, you wait until the last minute to buy gifts aaaaand you also have no clue what to get for the people on your list!
Even if you're not a hiker, you can support the hikers in your life and show them that you care with these 10 gifts for hikers under $25.
*This post contains affiliate links for your convenience*
2. Dr. Bronners soap, and a small pack towel. You can get bar soap and cut it up into smaller chunks for camping trips, or ration out liquid soap into small, plastic travel sized bottles for hiking and camping. The pack towel can really be used for anything, bathing, wiping condensation off a tent, drying yourself off after a storm if you get wet, wetting it in stream water to put on your neck on a hot day - the list goes on.
3. A shiny, new Nalgene water bottle, filled with candy of course.
6. A subscription to Backpacker Magazine.
7. Gear-safe bug spray and travel sized sun screen.
9. Bear mace if they'll be hiking in bear country.
10. A lightweight first aid kit. Even though it might sound lame, some hikers skip buying a first aid kit either to save money, or weight in their pack, but it's arguably the most important piece of gear they'll carry.
I hope these 10 hiking gifts under $25 gave you some great gift ideas and that you can check some people off your shopping list now!
Let me know your favorite gift ideas for hikers in the comments below.
Free Day Hiking Gear List
Do you want to get into hiking but don't know where to start?
Download my free day hiking gear checklist to make sure you have everything you need out on the trail.
If you enjoyed this post, share it!