Learn the Leave No Trace Seven principles, inside and out, with my FREE 7 day online workshop!
You will learn how to:
- Plan Ahead And Prepare
- Travel And Camp On Durable Surfaces
- Dispose Of Waste Properly
- Leave What You Find
- Minimize Campfire Impacts
- Respect Wildlife
- Be Considerate of Other Visitors
© 1999 by the Leave No Trace Center for Outdoor Ethics: www.LNT.org
You'll also learn the skills needed to put these principles into practice, like:
- How To Hang A Bear Bag (plus my one favorite trick for throwing your line)
- How To Build A Moundfire
- How To Use a Cat Hole (to maximize decomposition, and reduce spreading illness)
- And More!
I'll cover everything you need to know so you and your hiking partners can enjoy the trail responsibly without leaving harmful, human impacts behind.
Register now for FREE
Hey! Don't forget to share this workshop on social media and tag a friend to go through it with you! The more the merrier, right?