Learn the Leave No Trace Seven principles, inside and out, with my FREE 7 day online workshop!
You will learn how to:
- Plan Ahead And Prepare
- Travel And Camp On Durable Surfaces
- Dispose Of Waste Properly
- Leave What You Find
- Minimize Campfire Impacts
- Respect Wildlife
- Be Considerate of Other Visitors
© 1999 by the Leave No Trace Center for Outdoor Ethics: www.LNT.org
You’ll also learn the skills needed to put these principles into practice, like:
- How To Hang A Bear Bag (plus my one favorite trick for throwing your line)
- How To Build A Moundfire
- How To Use a Cat Hole (to maximize decomposition, and reduce spreading illness)
- And More!
I’ll cover everything you need to know so you and your hiking partners can enjoy the trail responsibly without leaving harmful, human impacts behind.